• Single cutaway design, with easy
access to all 24 frets.
• Chambered mahogany back, distinctively
bookmatched figured maple top
with bound edges.
• 25” scale.
• 1 13/16” nut width. Other
widths by special order.
• Neck/body joint at 16th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn mahogany
with scarf-jointed headstock
and maple or ebony headstock
• Dual-action truss rod, with convenient
adjustment inside guitar
• Bound ebony fingerboard, with 10”
to 12” compound radius.
• 24 jumbo frets, bound fingerboard
with fret end nubs.
• Pearl dot position markers, with
custom placement on neck side.
• Exclusive headstock design with
reverse, straight line string path.
• Graphite nut.
• Stock carve is soft V, larger 50's
feel. Other carves by special
• Fully intonatable wrap-around bridge/tailpiece.
• Steinberger gearless tuning machines.
• Exclusive knurled steel recessed
• Single, bridge mounted, custom voiced
Lindy Fralin dogear P-90
• Volume and tone.
• Combination output jack/strap button.
• All pots and switches made in U.S.A.
• Hand rubbed, aged nitrocellulose
lacquer. Ultra thin.
to electric guitars