• Single cutaway design, with easy
access to all 24 frets.
• Chambered mahogany back, distinctively
bookmatched top with triple
• Choice of hand selected tops: quilted
or tiger striped bookmatched
• 25” scale.
• 1 13/16” nut width. Other
widths by special order.
• Neck/body joint at 20th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn hand rock
maple with scarf-jointed
headstock and maple or ebony
• Dual-action truss rod, with convenient
adjustment inside guitar
• Unbound, figured quartersawn hard
rock maple fingerboard, with
10" to 12" compound
radius. Nitrocellulose finished.
• 24 jumbo frets.
• Pearl dot position markers, with
custom placement on neck side.
• Vintage bone nut.
• Stock carve is C, with slightly
thinner late 50's feel. Other carves
by special order.
• Custom sized Bigsby B-12 with fully
intonatable roller bridge.
• 3 on a side tuners, Gotoh 16:1 ratio.
• Exclusive knurled steel recessed
• Two TV Jones TV Classic Filtertron
• Individual volume and tone for each
• 3 position toggle switch.
• 3 position tone switch.
• Master volume.
• Combination output jack/strap button.
• All pots and switches made in U.S.A.
• Hand rubbed, aged nitrocellulose
lacquer. Ultra thin.
to electric guitars